MAO believe in simple processes through connectivity
Scenario: A family have their heart set on purchasing a 4 bedroom double brick home in Happyville for a maximum of $500,000. A recently retired couple in Happyville own a 4 bedroom double brick home and would gladly accept a $500,000 offer for their home if it was ever offered to them… and so, this is where MAO can help!
Prospective buyers who register with MAO via our free, quick and easy to use registration process have the opportunity to advertise their genuine interest in the purchase of residential properties throughout Australia by creating them a profile on MAO’s exclusive buyer list database. The MAO database systemically matches registered MAO buyers to registered MAO vendors in a matter of seconds providing them with an opportunity to get “connected” accelerating the real-estate buy/sell process, providing a more efficient and less stressful experience.
Similarly, a prospective vendor who registers with MAO via our free, quick and easy to use registration process will be systemically connected to buyers who match their properties profile. Vendors will also have access to MAO’s buyer database.
A “one off” MAO “finder’s fee” of $4.99 is applicable to the vendor upon supply of the buyer’s contact information as part of the “get connected” process aimed at driving a swift, hassle free and cost effective result as part of the buy/sell process. Who would have thought that the cost of finding an appropriate buyer for your home could cost you less than a couple of cups of coffee at your local café!
In other words…
MAO offers to connect people with similar-like real estate interests which ultimately takes out the mind games and saves thousands of dollars on agent commissions and/or fixed rate fees by simply connecting the committed parties to one another via our exclusive on-line database.
- Registration is free.
- There are no fees or charges to the buyer at any stage of the relationship with MAO.
- To register with MAO, buyers must register via the MAO “Buyer Registration” tab found on the MAO website and follow the prompts.
- Once successfully registered, buyers will receive an automated e-mail confirming their registration.
- Registered MAO buyers automatically receive notification upon a match of their points of interest to a vendor’s property specifications.
- Should there be nil vendor matches to the buyer’s points of interest at the time of registration with MAO, buyers can still expect to be contacted by prospective vendors given their accessibility to the buyer list database. MAO will, however, systemically notify all registered buyers via e-mail as soon as a successful match has been identified.
- Registered MAO buyers are systemically matched to vendors by way of the desired properties location & mandatory property
- Buyer profiles appear under the MAO “Buyers List” tab.
- Registration is free.
- Vendors must first register via the MAO “Vendor Registration” tab found on the MAO website and follow the prompts.
- Once successfully registered, an automated e-mail confirming a vendor’s registration will be issued.
- Registered MAO vendors automatically receive notification upon a match of their residential location and property specifications to the buyer’s points of interest.
- Should there be nil buyers matched to the vendor’s residential location and property specifications at the time of registration with MAO, a vendor can always peruse the buyer list database for a potential suitor. MAO will systemically notify all registered vendors via e-mail as soon as a successful match has been identified.
- In the event a vendor is interested in a prospective buyer and decides to make contact with them, a MAO “finder’s fee” of $4.99 is payable in exchange of the buyers contact information to discuss a potential sale.
- A MAO “finder’s fee” tax receipt is automatically sent to the vendors email address as confirmation of payment. All applicable fees made via the MAO website are done via secure payment methods (i.e. PayPal, Visa, AMEX).
- The applicable MAO “finder’s fee” is fully refundable in the event the buyer cannot be contacted and/or is no longer in pursuit of a property at the point of initial contact. Please see our T’s & Cs for more info.